On 2-3 December, the online event will connect hundreds of foodtech pioneers committed to strengthening North America’s food system in the new normal
Future Food-Tech New York approaches. The online event takes place on 2-3 December, connecting hundreds of food-tech pioneers committed to strengthening North America’s food system in the new normal.
As urban populations grow there are many challenges to overcome, from coronavirus to climate change, obesity to food security – Future Food-Tech is opening a platform to promote the dialogue to help players in the food ecosystem address these pressing problems.
How do we foresee the next phase of the Covid crisis impacting the food system? How can we strengthen the food system to create nutritious, sustainable and accessible food for urban populations? These and many more questions will be answered throughout the two-day event.
Six ways to maximise networking
Designed to help participants accelerate new partnerships and collaboration opportunities, Future Food-Tech offers plenty of ways to connect with attendees and make valuable connections at the summit. These include:
- Choose from 58 small group roundtable discussions hosted by our speakers.
- Meet with other delegates and speakers via 1-1 video calls within the platform.
- Start connecting before the summit begins during a dedicated pre-summit networking session to kickstart your day.
- At the end of each summit day, carry on networking with our global audience and making valuable connections.
- 24/7 access to view the delegate list, filter by company name, type or country, browse profiles and identify new business prospects.
- Browse the summit partners’ virtual booths to discover their latest news and projects, and connect with them 1-1 through scheduled meetings.
Future Food-Tech New York will also put the spotlight on game-changing start-ups.
The event will give founders the opportunity to showcase their technology to offer solutions to the sector’s big challenges, from nutrition and health to novel technology and digitalisation to next-generation plant-based and ingredient innovations.
The companies line-up includes:
- Bespoken Spirits
- Bevo, Canomiks
- Paragon Pure
- Tait Labs
- The Live Green Co
- Those Vegan Cowboys
Future Food-Tech New York has confirmed 60 expert speakers who are ready to share their insights and learnings to revolutionise the food system, including:
- Tom Ward, SVP Customer Product, Online Grocery & Last Mile, Walmart
- Deanne Branstetter, VP Nutrition and Wellness, Compass Group North America
- Sue Klapholz, VP of Nutrition and Health, Impossible Foods
- Antonio Tataranni, chief medical officer, PepsiCo
- Michael Kotick, Director of Product Innovation & Brand Marketing, Chipotle
- Marisa Drew, CSO & Global Head Sustainability Strategy, Advisory and Finance, Credit Suisse
- Jodi Benson, Chief Innovation, Technology & Quality Officer, General Mills
- Priti Youssef Choksi, Partner, Norwest Venture Partners
- Allyson Fish, President, Global Plant and Alternative Proteins, ADM
The summit is around the corner. Book your place and start connecting with speakers and delegates.
Date published: 25 November 2020